Friday 21 March 2014

Britney Jean winner announced!

Thank you to all who took part in the competition to win the Deluxe Edition of the new Britney Spears album, Britney Jean. The competition is now closed and the correct answer to the question asked was 'Work Bitch'!



The randomly selected winner from the entrants who submitted the correct answer is...

Jade from Northampton! 

Congratulations to you Jade and thank you to everybody else who entered. Keep your eyes peeled for further competitions!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Thank you so much. :D

    ~Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I just realised I didn't post with this account... oops. Anyway, thank you so much! You also inspired me to ressurrect my own music blog that I used to post on when I was 14 but then discontinued for some reason... those embarrasing posts have been taken down and i'll start anew haha. Thanks once again, look forward to adding Britney Jean to my ever-growing CD collection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reply Jade, and congratulations! Hope you enjoyed Britney Jean!

    ReplyDelete