Friday 14 January 2011

A note to new acts and music promoters

Doing this blog last year, I was blessed with the amount of tracks that came my way to review and cast a critical eye over. It reached a fairly large audience, mostly pop fans like myself, so if you've got anything you'd like to feature on this blog that you think I (and the typical reader) might like, please get in touch and I'll have a listen. I won't always necessarily feature it as I don't know that I'll be able to give a particularly objective review if you send me screamo or heavy metal (!) but I'll always consider it. And until then, why not enjoy my favourite song of 2011 so far, a dubstep classic in the making, Me & You by Nero!!! If all dubstep is this enjoyable then it may be one of my favourite 'sounds' since the nu-soul boom of 2008!

2 comments:

  1. I just like your note for the music promoters... i am also pop fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A music promoter does just what the title says, they promote concerts. As a
    music promoter you are responsible for putting the concert on. Promoters work hard to select the most appropriate venue for the concert and arrange accommodation for band. They also look for sponsors to promote their subject through various strategies.

    ReplyDelete