Wednesday 11 November 2009

So...these were good albums...

following the list of the songs that failed to make my yet to be revealed top 100 singles of the decade, I will also be compiling my top 50 albums of the decade next month, although will only be counting studio albums. In subsequent days I shall reveal the 34 albums from my original shortlist that just failed to make my top 50 albums of the decade, although bear in mind that I still absolutely love everything featured. But first, taking into account that I'm only including studio albums, here are my top ten Best Of/Greatest Hits/retrospective collections of the noughties along with my favourite track from each one;

1. Kylie Minogue - Ultimate Kylie - 2004 ---> highlight: What Do I Have To Do

2. Shakira - Grandes Exitos - 2003 ---> highlight: Antologia

3. Mariah Carey - Greatest Hits - 2002 ---> highlight: Thank God I Found You

4. The Corrs - The Best Of - 2001 ---> highlight: Runaway

5. Girls Aloud - The Sound Of Girls Aloud: The Greatest Hits - 2006 ---> highlight: Love Machine

6. Boyzone - Back Again...No Matter What: The Greatest Hits - 2008 ---> highlight: Love You Anyway

7. Sash! - The Best Of - 2008 ---> highlight: Mysterious Times

8. Kelly Llorenna - All Clubbed Up - 2002 ---> highlight: Set You Free

9. Texas - The Greatest Hits - 2000 ---> highlight: In Our Lifetime

10. Madonna - Celebration - 2009 ---> highlight: Hung Up

No comments:

Post a Comment